Thursday, May 05, 2005

100 Ways to Procrastinate.

As you've probably noticed by my lenghtening blog roll, I've been reading a ton of blawgs lately. Most of them are 1Ls and 2Ls, which kind of makes me wonder if I'm going to have to totally rearrange this site when I graduate. You know, I actually had a blog way back when I was a 1L, but hardly anyone knew what blog was (just three short years ago) and although I used it to keep my friends informed while I was in Chile that summer, I ended up dumping it soon after I got back. I wonder if I'd be some blogger veteran if I'd kept at it.

Two blogs I enjoy come from each end of the spectrum. As you probably know, since you may have been directed here from it, the stag blog features the adventures an student who will soon be joining our ranks this fall. Then way on the other side, we have A Girl Walks Into a Bar (Exam), who, like me, will be taking the California bar this summer. And as it turns out, I'm not the only one the CalBar likes to screw around with. Go read both, then check out the rest of my roll.

My antitrust exam is tomorrow morning, and seeing how I've been fucking around all week, I should probably sit down and learn what a cartel is. If you remember, my court date was supposed to be yesterday (before it got moved last week to July 6), so I had a lot more time on my hands than I thought I would. Next Wednesday can NOT come fast enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares