Thursday, May 19, 2005

Angels and Demons

I just had a finish-the-book read-a-thon. I spent the evening at my friends house watching the awesome trash that is the America's Next Top Model season finale. So to make up for that intellectual vacuum, I came home and got snug in the papazan with my book. I may have mentioned that my grandma sent me Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and The DaVinci Code for my birthday, and that's chronologically how they should be read, though they aren't actually one story.

I had just 150 pages left in Angels and Demons, so I pulled through even though I sure seem to read a lot slower than I used to. The book was pretty good, but predictable. I'll write more on it later but I'm dead tired right now. And my left arm is sore, because that book in hardback is downright heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares