Monday, May 02, 2005

Bad coup'la days.

Yikes. My computer blew up yesterday, so my posts will be few and far between for the next two weeks. Yesterday was one of those days it all kept adding up. Missed the shuttle, missed the metro, spent all day using the school computer, which kept eating files off my jump drive, then finally, when I freaked out as I remembered there are no places to eat at school on Sunday, I realized that I'm completely stressed out and hadn't really noticed, or at least, I'm supressing it a lot better than I used to, ha. Ah well.

My first exam is in 25 minutes and it's my birthday. Business as usual.

With luck, I will update soon with news of a newly fixed computer and a "Pass" in Wills.

Update: 3:22p.m.
Wow, that was the shortest exam ever. Not that that means I got any of them right, ha. Per stirpes with per capita representation? WTF? Oh well. Done and done.
Update 2: 4:58p.m.
After talking to some people waiting for the shuttle, I realized I'm not the only one who thought "Um, we didn't learn this," during the exam. I heard that at the end of the review (which wasn't mandatory), the new prof said, "I know you learned it this way, but it's wrong, so don't answer that on the exam." Nice.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, May 02, 2005, Anonymous Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry it wasn't a better day :(

 
At 1:55 AM, May 03, 2005, Blogger stag said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Good luck with the rest of your exams.

 
At 11:19 AM, May 03, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks guys. I celebrated both my birthday and finishing my first exam by doing absolutely nothing and sleeping in this morning. And damn it felt good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares