Monday, May 30, 2005

Frozen queso

It seems that I accidentally hit the tempature thingy in my fridge yesterday, so today I found everything inside frozen. The fake Crystal Light got the worst of the cold front, and is still thawing out on my counter. The milk and tzatziki were covered in crusty ice and even, yes even the Trader Jose's chile con queso had water chunks in it. Oh, what kind of world has this become!

Anyway, I'm about 50 pages to the end of the Da Vinci Code. Dan Brown is kind of like Tom Clancy for the academic. And not so digustingly verbose. I've been trying to soak up all the laziness of an entire summer into this past weekend. My barbri classes start tomorrow and I've vowed to sit on my ass and eat junk food until the clock ticks around to 1:30pm tomorrow. I made my hotel reservation for San Diego and bought my plane ticket, so, that's it, I'm in for the long haul now.

As for my barbri classes, they've been so kind to inform us they're charging us $50 to use the school library (fuck that, I live a stone's throw from Howard's law lib, which is 10 times as nice as AU's, much less paying these jerks to hang out at GW twelve hours a day), and that parking is a mere $7 a day, but haven't bothered to tell us what classroom we'll be in. I guess I'll just show up early tomorrow and ask around. Looks like another Law and Order marathon is on, I guess I better get my fill while the gettin's good.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, May 31, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

I used to live on Tilden, and I parked my car on the street next to Howard Law! Was it a U or a V street...Upton, maybe?

 
At 5:05 PM, May 31, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

Yup, it's Tilden, Upton, then Van Ness (where Howard is). I got my car broken into on Tilden, even though there was actually nothing in my car to steal. He was probably disappointed with the street value of my box of kleenex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares