Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I Heart Apple

Not even 48 hours. I shipped my trusty companion, a two and a half year old iBook that's been brutalized throughout my graduate career, off to Apple to get the rusty exhaust system replaced. I handed it over to DHL at 3:30pm Monday, the Apple geeks received it Tuesday morning and immediately threw it on the lift. Tuesday afternoon it was on its way back home. Unbelieveable. I've had a lot of trouble with this particular laptop, but sometimes you just get a bum item off the line. Apple has always been amazingly fast at repairing this thing, but this time they set a record.

So my withdrawal never got too bad, and was eased by a six-pack of Sam Adams last night, which makes everything just a little bit better.

In other words: I'm back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares