Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm so smart!

I got this invitation in the mail today from my law school:

"In honor of your admission to the Virginia State Bar, Dean So-and-So cordially invites you to [some lame brunch]."

Wow! Congrats to me! I must have really received a good education if I can pass bars without sitting for them. I checked the VA rolls and, as I suspected, the other person with my last name (who graduated in December) passed their bar in February. My mom thinks I should totally go, and a friend thinks I should 'remind' them about that full scholarship they gave me, too. It's nice to know WCL has their shit together, as usual.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, May 27, 2005, Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

That's funny. Also, your Dean has a cool name.

 
At 4:42 PM, May 28, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of you too! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares