Monday, May 16, 2005

In for repair

I'm finally going to pack up my computer and ship it off to the Apple people to get the fan fixed. It's not going to be pretty with me sitting here in my lonely studio, with only my tv (see post on Lawyer ADD below) and my gym membership staring me in the face. I just hope I can make it a full week without surfing the net, reading the news, needing a phone number, and checking my email. Not to mention blogging and playing snood (which I never played before yesterday and I'm already hooked). Oh well. See you soon (I hope).

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, May 18, 2005, Blogger Moral Turpitude said...

A week without a computer?! I could never. Never never.

 
At 12:57 PM, May 23, 2005, Blogger G. said...

SNOOD IS EVIL. I am so addicted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares