Sunday, May 15, 2005

Sunday morning coffee

First, for Mindy: You were right, it's Bryan with a Y. Of course a hairdresser would never be named just plain Brian.

I just got back from a nice brunch-hour coffee at the bakery down the street. I was just going to sit in the garden and read Angels and Demons for awhile, but my friend from across the street was already there inside, eating one of the yummy omelets they serve on weekend mornings, so he joined me outside. A few minutes later, another friend, who lives in my building, arrived, and a few minutes later a couple of his friends showed up (all law school people). So we had a nice table conversation going with hot coffee, light rain (we decided we could tough it out), and easily decided that not having anything better to do was a fantastic feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares