Tuesday, May 10, 2005

TAR Anxiety.

At this exact moment someone is winning the amazing race and I am not watching!!

I'm dying here! I was going to watch the tape after my final tomorrow, but fuck it. I'm totally rewinding that bitch right now.

Update: As I just mentioned in the comments - I'm going to bed. I'll just have to reward the end of three years of hell with two hours of adventure I wish *I* was on. And, some hard liquor. Quinn and I decided to apply for the next season until we realized they're doing a "family edition," and honestly, I don't think I even want to watch that horror, much less spend 30 days with my army sister, fighting over who's going to milk the goat.

3 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, May 10, 2005, Blogger stag said...

Hey- be careful about broadcasting winners of reality shows. Don't forget about us here on the west coast!

 
At 11:33 PM, May 10, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

haha. i get emailed when someone leaves a comment, so i just made rebecca go read your comment before i did, in case it revealed the winners.

now that it's 11:30, i don't feel good about staying up two more hours to watch my tape. TAR finales always stress me out anyway. i just have to hope no one gives it away before i can watch tomorrow.

 
At 2:48 AM, May 11, 2005, Blogger stag said...

I watched it. That show stresses me out, too. Boston Rob is cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares