Monday, June 20, 2005

Dick was high on quaaludes.

Wow guys, I hate to bust up the "I suck" party I've been having lately, but I just challenged Evidence to knock-down in the park, and guess who went home with his tail between his legs? He zigged and I zagged. He punched and I blocked. He said, "Objection," and I said, "Overruled, bitch!"

Let's not get out of control, it was only the introductory set of 77, but let's just say my batting average this go around was a substantial improvement, though I think it had to do more with evidence questions being more obvious than say, contracts q's. At any rate, I'm moving onward to property, where the odds are less in my favor. Will I show or place? Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Snubligent said...

I can't wait until I have to learn property for the bar. Our prof really screwed us in that respect.

 
At 8:21 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger maisnon said...

Yeah, Evidence made me feel better about my worth as a person...I mean attorney. Thanggod, it was getting pretty miserable there. I still do not, apparently, believe in individual rights and I've been procrastinating hardcore with the Property stuff. But it is nice to see that having a judge for an Evidence prof and taking two semesters of Trial Ad paid off. ;)

 
At 11:47 PM, June 20, 2005, Blogger Chai said...

so i suck at torts and contracts equally. products liability is killing me. and damages in K is also a jerk.

evidence and criminal law/procedure make me happy.

i need to work on my weaknesses!!!

 
At 2:20 AM, June 21, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

My equal suckage rests in Contracts and Property. Property. Property is betraying me. It was my best subject first year. Damn you, Property. In happier news, I am proud to say that Torts and I are good friends - well, we were as of the end of the Torts days. Same for me and Con Law, with the exception of those pesky freedoms of speech and exercise. Evidence and I have yet to get significantly acquainted ;) Who did I forget? Oh, Crim. Eh, we coo.

Man, I took that analogy and beat it into the ground. Please stop me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares