Friday, June 17, 2005

Eat steak, eat steak, cause we've got more steer.

Eat steak, eat steak, you can have it with a beer!

Okay, don't eat steak, eat this:
Pesto pizza!
I promised myself I'd eat good things today because I felt so sick after my mud pie mojo from coldstone's yesterday. But it's Friday, and if I don't go out then I almost always treat myself for getting through another week by ordering take-out. So tonight I compromised "eat good" and "take-out" and had a frozen Trader Joe's veggie pesto pizza. And since my life revolves around food I'm going to blog about it.

That pizza is: So. Good. Even the crust is delicious because it's like puffy naan covered in pesto. Go to TJ's and buy one right now.

I swear I didn't eat the whole thing.

You know why I like Law & Order? So many of the guest stars went on to become famous people. I was never very good at six-degrees-of-separation, but this show is giving me that freakish ability men have to name every movie/show a person has ever been in. Still, I usually have to stare at them for half an hour until I remember where I've seen them. This rapist on SVU right now played Dozer in the first Matrix. Or his brother, I can't ever remember which one was which. OH! I just realized that the boy in the last episode played Parker on Buffy. I knew I'd seen him somewhere. Does anyone else notice that Mariska Hagartay looks younger now than she did 5 years ago? Botox, anyone? Anyway, I swore I'd get this property flashcards done tonight. Yeah, right.

6 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, June 18, 2005, Blogger jm said...

Mariska = posterchild for Botox, but still not freakish as Jeanine Turner (aka Northern Exposure) and her mondo-sized lips. I get icked out just thinking about it.

 
At 3:03 AM, June 18, 2005, Anonymous shell said...

Oh and don't forget ER! I saw Lucy Liu (she played a HIV-positive Chinese mother) and Cynthia Nixon (she was still a blonde) on the first 3 seasons. I'm sure I'm forgetting more people...

Law & Order, ER have been on the air for so long, many guest star people eventually became famous.

 
At 3:28 AM, June 18, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

This is a follow-up from your post on my blog, but are people HONESTLY taking multiple weekend vacations and stuff? I just find it so hard to believe.

 
At 8:46 AM, June 18, 2005, Blogger CM said...

And Dave Rigowski from "Gilmore Girls" is now Seth Brody on "The O.C."! Sorry, that had nothing to do with "Law and Order," but I just discovered this and I needed to share it with someone. (That's the problem with catching up with shows on DVD.)

 
At 12:20 PM, June 18, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

shell - you're right, ER's a good one, too. bradley whitford was on an ER two-parter that won some emmy. oh, and jerry orbach actually played a defense atty on L&O before they hired him on as our beloved detective.

it's even funnier when you get shows from the same producer; they fall in love with actors and never want to let them go. you should see the crossover actors from the west wing, sports night, and the american president (the movie).

 
At 1:11 AM, June 19, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

WHERE ARE YOU TODAY? Boo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares