Saturday, June 25, 2005

Let me tell you what's a volatile combination:

Me and 7am. I'm sitting here in a near complete stupor at the moment. Somehow I need to get myself to class by 9am and take a six hour exam. It's days like this when I know if CA had a morning class here and I had signed up for it, I'd still end up in the afternoon class everyday. A few days ago, I tried to get up early and do some evidence questions. I'd dragged my ass out of bed at 8am, after studying until around 2:30 or so the night before, because I thought, for the millionth time, I should get back on a "normal" schedule. By the time I got to the ninth question and had already missed seven - on a subject I rocked two days earlier, I realized I should just go back to bed.


Where's my caffeine?

5 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, June 25, 2005, Anonymous shell said...

Don't law clases usually start at 9am? How did you motivate yourself to get up every morning and review for your first class?

 
At 4:14 PM, June 25, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

Don't law clases usually start at 9am?

Not if I could help it. However, refer to my attendance in sales class.

How did you motivate yourself to get up every morning and review for your first class?

review? seriously?

 
At 4:37 PM, June 25, 2005, Blogger Snubligent said...

My first semester I had an 8:20 class. I had to buy two additional alarm clocks. I was so happy I could actually PICK my schedule this year.

 
At 6:23 PM, June 25, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

You need your sleep. Don't study until so late at night. Have a cutoff time and let yourself unwind. Or start taking naps during the day. Lack of sleep will get you nowhere, Miss!

 
At 10:08 PM, June 25, 2005, Blogger maisnon said...

I'm thinking of trying the night class this week (or at least a day or two.) I'm freaking myself out with how nocturnal I'm becoming (The light...it BURNS!) Maybe this way I can get into a more normal sleep schedule and have a more productive day. Or not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares