Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Number one, Number one!

I just had The. Best. Guac. Ever. I was going to make it this weekend, but I'm glad I waited, because the avacado wasn't quite ready until today. Turns out my artificial lemon juice is a bit, um, old, but it passed the smell/taste test, and really, it's artificial, which means it's made to last years after the past due date, right? Some black beans, cheese, salsa and LOTS of guac and you've got yourself a burrito to rival chipotle! I should have taken a picture...

Number two, Number two! I was almost home on my walk back from class and I happened to glace down at my right arm, which was covered in purplish splotches of all different sizes, from my wrist to my upper arm. I freaked because it looked like a rash, and it's way too early in the bar season to be getting stress hives, don't you think? It came off with a little spit and elbow grease. I must have ran into some bush and managed to get berry juice ALL over my arm, but nothing on my white pants. Weird.

Number three, number three! Am I the only one that finds that incredibly annoying?

Number four, number four! I better get to work.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, June 14, 2005, Blogger maisnon said...

That was driving me NUTS!! It's one of those things - once you notice, you can't stop noticing. (Like where are Whoopi Goldberg's eyebrows???)

 
At 11:01 PM, June 14, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

Yesterday, when it was just the audio, I would have sworn the cd was skipping.

 
At 11:40 PM, June 14, 2005, Blogger jm said...

Hold up! I, too, ended today's lecture with purple splotches on my arm. Since I have no berry bushes, and I had yet to leave the house, I momentarily wondered what the hell it was. Turns out I cozied up to a purple pen that was sitting on the table.

And then I said "Well, that's just fabulous" before recoiling in horror at what came out of my mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares