Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A new day.

Good news. I am feeling supreme this morning. Still a little groggy from the past few days of nonsense, but I got up and there were no pains, no red eyes, no fever. So, score 1 for docs at GW. I also woke up sharply at 7am, normally I'd see that number on the clock and just pull up the blankets, but my body seems to think I've reached my sleep quotient finally, and cut me off. Which is fine, cause I had a mess-load of dishes to do. I think every single utensil and plate and cup in the house was dirty. The cuppords were downright bare yesterday, so while the percocet was giving me the shakes, I called a friend and asked her to pick me up some bread and crackers to munch on until I could get to the store. Nice of her, huh?

So, now I've got to seriously make up some time here. The flashcards need to be done and done. Then I've got to start piling that information in my brain....like my dirty laundry is doing right now in my closet. Two weeks exactly: will she make it??

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger jm said...

I believe! I believe!

Wow, how's that for sappy? Apparently I threw out the ability to be sarcastic and/or witty when I dumped some Fugees lyrics. Had to make room for Totten Trusts.

 
At 6:48 PM, July 12, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

So you are the girl I need to speak with. Now that you're behind on the flashcards, will you still make them? I'm behind on cards in Wills/Trusts and PR. The question is - do I make them still? Or do I move forward?

 
At 7:06 PM, July 12, 2005, Anonymous shell said...

I'm so calling dibs on your flashcards (& Roonie's too) when you guys are done with them. I'm goint to stash them until it's time for me to take the Bar...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares