Friday, July 15, 2005

Okay, I'm a liar!

I lie. Through my big shiny teeth. I can NOT stop thinking about this computer issue, and it's starting to get almost as distracting as the computer itself. It's one of those things that keeps running through my brain when I try to fall asleep, probably in a desparate attempt not to think of bar issues.

I'm not sure I mentioned it on the blog, but my computer hasn't turned off in a month. Everytime I try to shut it down, it freezes and I have to reboot, so it "sleeps" during the night instead of being off.

So I'm going to the Apple store. I'll bring my flashcards for the metro/waiting at the store, which is what I was planning on doing this next two hours anyway, so it won't be a total loss.

Depending on the result of this visit, I may or may not have my computer for the next week. Which is partially good, as it will not be distracting, but I also won't be around to vent/blog with the rest of you until I get to Cali. I leave next Wednesday, so I'll have a good week at home before the exam, and I'm sure I'll run to my Mom's computer.

FYI - If you need to reach me, I'll have other ways of checking my email, so you can use "twotimingthecosmos [at] gmail [dot] com" (it's on the sidebar), or any other email address you might have for me - they all foward to the same place.

Good luck everyone. Catch you later.

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, July 15, 2005, Blogger CM said...

Nooo! Don't leave us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares