Friday, July 01, 2005

Sleepy.

Let's talk about the fact my email has been down for the last five hours. Do you have any idea what kind of important information I'm missing right now? The ambassador could have invited me to dinner. Skadden might have made me a partner but revoked the offer because I didn't respond in time. My god - my mother could have sent me cute doggie pictures!

Well anyway, let's talk about make-up. I bought this "tint" yesterday, because the concealer I usually use is not weathering the humidty well. I've had to wipe off the stuff that's gathered in my eye wrinkles after my mile walk in the heat-death trap of downtown DC. Also, this stuff was on sale and it's supposed to clear up your skin. I've decided I love it! It doesn't gunk up and gives me a little color without looking like Lindsay Lohan after a self-tanner application. It's more like a lotion. Maybe it'll clear up the zits I'm collecting on my chin from resting it on my hand during class.

Tomorrow I have to relearn contracts, torts, con law, evidence and property - and learn for the first time civ pro, corporations and community property, so I can take this simulated exam saturday. I also need to take out the overflowing trash... and put away the laundry that I washed over a week ago. And...go to the post office. And the grocery store.

Fuck.

4 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, July 01, 2005, Anonymous eve said...

Is it the Neutrogena stuff? Just curious. I was trying to find a tinted moisturizer everywhere, and had considered that one. Cool rec!

 
At 10:33 AM, July 01, 2005, Anonymous kristine said...

will you at least tell us the brand? I'm always looking for ways to avoid gunk under the eye in 100-degree heat.

 
At 12:27 PM, July 01, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

oh sorry! Yes, it's the Neutrogena Clean Tint. they have a couple kinds of tints that all come in the same kind of package, i got the "skin clearing" one, but i'm not sure what the other kinds were.

 
At 12:58 PM, July 01, 2005, Blogger jm said...

I'm supposed to be reviewing contracts...but dude, our hotel room has lots of cable channels. I haven't seen good tv in three years. I'm trying to learn about contracts by watching ESPN.

So yeah, pretty much going to ROCK that exam tomorrow. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares