Friday, July 08, 2005

Swinging Degrees

I just checked my temperature again: 97.1

Isn't that kind of a big swing? Average temp is supposed to be 98.6F right? Oh well, I guess I'm just cool gal.

I decided to take it easy this morning and go to the evening class instead. I'm going to leave in a minute and try to do some essay work before class, but this whole losing a day and half thing is not really what I needed right now. We've got the full two-day MBE review this weekend, and that's starting to look like a lot of wasted hours.

4 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, July 08, 2005, Anonymous Rebecca said...

Hope you are feeling better soon :)

 
At 5:17 PM, July 08, 2005, Blogger stag said...

I think the 98.6 is an average. My normal temp is actually 96.8, so I'm cool too. At least you no longer have a fever.

 
At 3:03 AM, July 09, 2005, Anonymous shell said...

Take care, Heather...

 
At 7:40 PM, July 09, 2005, Blogger Kelly said...

My normal temp is usually low too. Somewhere around 97.

My MBE review is today and tomorrow, but I'm ditching. I figured I could do more good on my own that listening to Barbri lecturers go over the problems that I've already gone over.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares