Friday, August 19, 2005

Friday night thoughts.

Number of people calling for Tom Wang today: 2

The first was a man. The second was a woman who's called before, I believe, and this time I said, "Look, this is the 200th phone call I've gotten for Tom Wang. If you get ahold of him tell him he's giving out the wrong number." She said, "Oh okay, I'll take you off our list." Jesus, who the hell did he give my number to...

Best material to tear up and use for padding in moving boxes: In re Sunrise Galleria. Hell yeah.

Where in the world are my readers? Thanks to Rebecca for the link. It updates every hour.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, August 19, 2005, Anonymous jake said...

I read your blog through an rss feed that means I can read it without actually visiting your site. So whatever numbers you get, add atleast one more for every post ;)

 
At 12:56 PM, August 20, 2005, Blogger kmsqrd said...

Yeah, what he said.

 
At 6:26 PM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

Well, I'm here, stinkyhead. I read you everyday. So there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares