Friday, August 12, 2005

Question:

I couldn't bring myself to haul my ass to Bethesda this morning, because I knew I'd be spending all damn day there again. I was going to call Apple Care instead, even though that'd take just as long, but at least I'd be home and I could watch TV while I was on hold.

Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't just back up those archived files on my external hard drive (which is working - meaning, it's not made by Apple) and just do a wipe-disk-clean reformat of the hard drive, then move the files over myself. I mean, if I take it in, I can almost guarantee that's what Green Shirt would do. There is a chance they will be able to copy over my archived files to the desktop by figuring out why 42G are currently filled, but what are the chances?

If anyone is reading this - any opinions?

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Saucy Lil' Tart said...

I would've given some advice, since I'm an Apple user, but fortunately, I haven't had any troubles. Yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares