Friday, August 12, 2005

Rage!

Fucking hell. Read my last post first.

I tried doing some "image transfer" or whatever, which was supposed to pull up my archived files. Well, it didn't. It closed halfway through because the disk ran out of room. Um, what? My last computer had a 20G hard drive, but this one has 50G. So I looked at the disk and it says that 42 gigs are being used. Are you kidding me? I can't even transfer shit over from my external hard drive. There's not even enough room for my music! AHHH!!

I am going back to Apple tomorrow and I'm going to BEAT SOME HEADS.

Update: I'm not the only one with problems.

4 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger shell said...

Unbelievable! I thought Apple has an impeccable reputation in customer service. Maybe this is the worst branch ever?

 
At 4:29 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger cg-c said...

Be sure to carry a very big stick.

I refuse to convert to Apple. My husband is a huge apple head (he even has the apple sticker on his car) and I stubbornly cling to my virus-riddled IBM. So there.

But good luck. And like I said, carry a big stick.

 
At 11:19 AM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

shell - my biggest problem with Apple customer service is that every single person is THE nicest person you'll come across in the customer service industry. i've never once met a person who was the smallest bit rude, condescending, or dismissive, so you always feel relief that this person is really helping you, or going out of their way to get you something. then later you realize they've screwed you and you have to go back to that nice person and SCREAM while they say, "oh my gosh, that's horrible! what can we do to help you!?" and you're back to square one. just once i'd like to come across an asshole so i could yell without feeling guilty.

 
At 3:42 PM, August 12, 2005, Blogger Chai said...

lol. Heather you crack me up girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares