Friday, August 19, 2005

Scary!

I admit that in this often hectic world, where children go hungry and apartments such as my own are covered in boxes and rolls of tape, certain details of my life may go unnoticed. Such as the "detail" my future roommate told me many weeks ago - that he would be leaving the evening of the 25th to attend a friend's wedding. Why does this affect me? Because we happend to be moving into our new house the morning of the 25th. Leaving me and my echo to bounce off the walls for days. I'll be all alone with boxes and boxes and more boxes and piles of bubble wrap.

Does anyone want to have a sleep over?

1 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, August 19, 2005, Anonymous jake said...

Wow. If that's a pick up line, we're a match made in Heaven.

Just kidding.

Look at it this way, if you decide to start unpacking you get to put stuff where you want it.

Kick back, and order some Chinese.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares