Saturday, August 13, 2005

Spanikopita!

So I met Maisnon, Fayza and Chai for lunch today. As my loyal readers will know, I already knew Maisnon from Bar/Bri class, after I talked smack about her index card binders on my blog. We had a great time, chatting over some greek food. I noticed how funny it was that we all met online through our experience taking the California bar exam, and here we were in northwest Washington DC - the opposite end of the country - meeting for a Saturday lunch.

I'll post more, but my friend just called and says he's waiting outside my building, so I'm off to imbibe.

6 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, August 13, 2005, Blogger stag said...

Yay for blogger meetups!

 
At 10:08 PM, August 13, 2005, Blogger G. said...

Fun! I could eat spanokopita every day for the rest of my life.

 
At 10:31 PM, August 13, 2005, Blogger cg-c said...

I'm so jealous! I bet it was FUN!

 
At 11:33 AM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Lawyer Guy for Legal Stuff said...

can someone let me know if the bar is hard i am in florida thanks

 
At 3:32 PM, August 14, 2005, Blogger shell said...

Who would have thought...from the West Coast to the East Coast....?

What a very small world this is.

Where did you guys go to eat?

BTW, have you guys ever gone to Georgia Brown's? That's my fav there... :) Mmm..cornbread...mmmm... fried catfish

 
At 5:15 PM, August 14, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

I've never been to Georgia Brown's...I think it would never strike me to eat southern food, even though I'd probably like it. It's in Georgetown, right?

Lawyer Guy - No idea. But I do know that Florida doesn't waive in any other state, so if you're going to practice there, you'll have to take their bar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares