Tuesday, August 09, 2005

That is totally going on my blog!

I just saw a commercial for the new sitcom with Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie!) and Alyson Hannigan (Willow! With an eyepatch?) and it actually looks pretty funny, even though I tend to loathe sitcoms. In the commercial there's a quick scene with Doogie driving a car and he yells in response to something, "That is totally going on my blog!!"

Go ahead, lie to me. Tell me you've never heard those words go through your head. Multiple times a day. ;)

Update: I just found out Jason Segal from "Freaks and Geeks" is in this show, too. I have to watch it now.

6 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, August 09, 2005, Anonymous Rebecca said...

Now I'm skeptical. I adored Jason Segal on Freaks & Geeks, but I don't know if I could imagine him playing any other character.

 
At 11:08 AM, August 09, 2005, Blogger stag said...

Doogie is SUCH a geek.

 
At 11:37 AM, August 09, 2005, Blogger G. said...

OMG when I was in Minnesota and w/o Internet access I was totally having blog-withdrawal... ESPECIALLY at the Mall of America, I kept thinking, I HAVE TO PUT THIS IN MY BLOG!! Of course, I forgot it all by the time I got home. :(

 
At 12:17 PM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Chai said...

doogie has totally changed. he looks like he has done a lot of drugs. blech.

 
At 2:54 PM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

hey! what is with all the doogie-hate up in here! yes, my favorite teenage doctor may be a geek (love 'em!) and look like a crackhead, but wouldn't you if you were the only child star from the 80's not asked to be Det. Sipowitz's partner?

rebecca - but don't you imagine he probably will be playing roughly the same character? the dumb but lovable semi-slacker? by the way, it looks like he hasn't aged a day. whereas i don't even recognize linda cardinelli on ER.

 
At 2:59 PM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

i meant "he," jason segal, hasn't aged a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares