Monday, September 26, 2005

I know, I know...

I have such good friends who continue to read my blog even though I only update once a week, if that. I went to the DC anti-war march with my mom this weekend, so I'll post some pictures from that soon. And I need to make a head first dive into real job searching, so I'll be by my computer more. I want to do spend some more time reading about how my blog friends are faring with their first year at law school, or their first year out of law school, or anywhere in between. I hope you're all doing well. It seems ephemeral, but I still think about you all...

I swear I'll catch up soon.

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

I've been away for two weeks, so I will not fault you for not updating. But now that I am back...well...you'd better update, mi amor!

 
At 9:19 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger cg-c said...

How are you doing? Surviving? Floundering? Busy? Getting lots of sleep? I need an update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares