Sunday, October 23, 2005

7 and 7

Chai tagged me for this 7 and 7 survey. Here ya go.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1) Visit the architectural heavyweights of the world - The Great Wall of China, the Taj Mahal, etc.
2) See a shuttle launch. (maybe it's already too late...)
3) Adopt a kid or two.
4) Become a professional photographer.
5) Learn to surf.
6) Have a written work published.
7) Be content with my life.

7 things I can do:

1) Make a mean guacamole. (and how!)
2) Find the Orion Nebula with a telescope.
3) Parallel park anything with wheels.
4) Run a five and a half minute mile. (okay, maybe not now that i'm old and flabby)
5) Have a painful affair with the limit on my credit cards.
6) Name the working title of every Buffy episode. (for the love of pete, I am a dork)
7) Give CPR.


7 things I cannot do:

1) Cook, at all.
2) Play an instrument.
3) Get out of debt.
4) Take big risks that will affect the direction of my life.
5) Console crying people.
6) Enjoy country music.
7) Eat cantalope, or anything that's ever touched a cantalope.

7 things that attract me to another person:

1) A hefty cynicism about life.
2) (but:) Optimism about things that can be changed.
3) Sarcastic, occassionally goofy, but not low-brow sense of humor. (no fart jokes)
4) (let's be honest:) Tall, dark and handsome-ness.
5) Individual responsibility.
6) Professional drive, but not at the cost of their humanity.
7) A healthy, but not manic, lifestyle.

7 things I say most often:

1) Dude.
2) What the fuck.
3) Oh my god.
4) I need a job.
5) Fucking hell.
6) Awesome.
7) Chase! NO!!

7 people I want to do this:

1) Rebecca
2) Quinn
3) Scott
4) Stag
5) Jake
6) GG
7) Maisnon

7 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger cg-c said...

You get MAD PROPS for the "parking anything in heels". Wow. Everytime I have to parallel park I break out into a sweat.

I also really agree with your "hefty cynicism about life". Hear! Hear!

 
At 9:44 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

ha, the only reason i can parallel park well is that i had a roommate sophomore year with a car who, like you, broke out into a sweat everytime she had to do it, which was pretty often on our campus. she'd get out and make me do it. :)

 
At 10:28 PM, October 23, 2005, Anonymous Sushant Bhatia said...

Nice list. I especially like the "Learn to surf". :-)

 
At 10:53 PM, October 23, 2005, Blogger G. said...

Oh no, I have to post something now!?!?!

And I say "Chase! NO!!!" at least 3 or 4 times a day also! Usually it is for drinking out of the toilet or trying to steal food off the counter. Why do you say it?

 
At 4:29 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Robert said...

gosser-
your post reminded me of why you rock, "and HOW!" and how I need to make a list (but i'm to f*ing lazy"
Oh, and that we need to talk more!
Oh, and lastly...I fit your dream man profile! :)

 
At 7:48 PM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is robert still dogging you? damn.

 
At 11:15 AM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

(1) I can make a mean guacamole too. I think we should have a guac-off. I'd be happy either way, as long as one of our guacamoles turned out delicioso!

(2) My sister's obsessed with Buffy. I don't understand it. What's so good about that show?

(3) I notice that you, me, and Chai (at least - until more people do the 7s quiz, I'll never know!) have very similiar to-do lists. Sounds like we's good peeps (imho!).

(4) You funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares