Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Big One.

Woo. My job may blow harder than a hurricane wind, but damn if we don't know how to party. We've started "happy hours" once a week at work, which I put in quotes because although we start after work and take advantage of cheap beer specials, we spend a lot more than an hour doing our thing. Last night I got home at a little past midnight, so that's a "six and a half happy hours." I did three jaeger-bombs. wtf. Obviously they were not my idea, but there they were, in front of me, waiting to be drunk.

Good times.

Pennsylvania got their bar results today. I still have 42 days, which is going to really suck around the middle of November, because by then CA will be the only state not to come out with them. I just want to be able to tell future employers "yes, I'm licensed." Why? Because my current job sucks a big one. Big One.

I need to go eat.

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, October 08, 2005, Anonymous shell said...

I don't know how you handle the tension. As if taking the exam itself is not stressful enough...then there's the waiting.

I remember waiting 3 weeks for the LSAT result nearly killed me. (ok, wasn't that extreme, but it was a tense 3 weeks, nevertheless.) Hang in there!

 
At 12:49 AM, October 09, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

New York comes out around the same time, and so does New Jersey. We're not alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares