Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm going to explode.

T is in love with this brunch place on 17th and Rhode Island that has an all-you-can-eat buffet and all-you-can-drink bloody marys and mimosas for $20 on Sundays. So we took a walk down there in our fat pants (like Boy Scouts, we're always prepared...to eat), which was great cause it was downright beautiful outside. That was some damn good food my friends. They even had a huge desert spread, not that I could really eat any of it after two plates, three mimosas and a bloody mary, but still, they were pretty. (Okay, I had some tiramisu.) The walk back did nothing to alleviate my waistline, but at least I won't have to eat for the rest of the week, so I consider the $20 to be an investment in my unemployed future. Yes.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

They used to have brunch like that in Syracuse, complete with a jazz band. I loved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares