Saturday, November 19, 2005

Okay...

Ha. I deleted that post I wrote last night. I did not heed my mother's advice last night, "Don't get too drunk sweetie." I cracked open a bottle of wine and drank most of it, then went out and met some friends after they called. I had a few vodka-tonics, did some dancing, but somehow I was with it enough that when C came over with another drink I was like, "ummmmm, no, it's probably time to go." I actually didn't have a hangover, but apparently acted like a hilarious fool at Ben's Chili Bowl. Woo!

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger G. said...

It still came across when I checked my Bloglines subscription just now ;)

I think I'm still sort of drunk, but hey, my co-workers kept buying the bar-passers shots. And you can't say no to that. It's just bad manners.

And you are entitled to write as many drunk posts as you want because YOU PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares