Friday, December 30, 2005

Hot boys and a great story, who could want more?

I'm going to see Brokeback Mountain tonight! I was afraid I was going to have to wait for the dvd, but thankfully I talked my roommate into going with me when he gets off work tonight. I hope he forgives me if I lust openly at Jakey-poo and Heath (who, obviously I should marry...I mean, Heath and Heather? c'mon, think how great that would look on a wedding invitation). Though, he'll probably be too busy doing the same to notice. Apparently the movie is doing really well, despite not being a Christian Certified Family Friendly Movie (tm). And it's doing that well, not necessarily because of the gays who finally have a romance to go see, but because of women. Ha.

Hmm, I just got an email from my friend who saw it last night. She said 1) it was fantastic and she balled her eyes out and 2) the show she went to see was already sold out and they had to wait an hour and a half for the next one. It's only playing at one theater in DC, and to compound the problem, it's an incredibly small theater. I hope we can get tickets, I don't want to wind myself up all for nothing!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, December 30, 2005, Blogger maisnon said...

I saw it in SF, but I'm hoping to see it again on DVD. I feel like there was a lot of detail that I missed.

Let me know what you think!

 
At 8:57 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Roonie said...

So did you go? I think I'll wait until it makes an appearance on DVD, only because I hate stifling my tears in public.

You take Heath and I'll take Jake and we'll have a joint wedding. Maybe we'll all kiss to seal the deal - bonus! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares