Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sunny Sunshine on a Sun-filled Day

In about an hour I'm leaving for the airport, then off to sunny, sunny California, where Christmas Eve will be around 72 degrees. Ahhhh....

As you might have noticed recently, comments are now moderated. Feel free to continue to comment, just know that they won't appear until I get to Cali and check my email. Posting will be infrequent, as you might expect, but I'll do my best to continue Photo of the Day and let y'all know how my tan is doing.

Happy Whatever Holiday You Choose To Celebrate, and be sure to eat lots of food and get real fat so you can implement your year-long new year's resolution that might last until January fifth. Woo!

Also, awesome google-hit of the day: "rabbit vibrator wow god"
Welcome! Sounds like you had a good time!

Later.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Saucy Lil' Tart said...

I WANT TO GO WITH YOU! PLEASE JUST TAKE ME!

Okay, done begging. Hap-Hap-Happy Holidays!

 
At 2:34 AM, December 25, 2005, Blogger shell said...

Horray...California!
Happy holidays to you too.
May you get lots of yummy food and...enjoy the sunny weather :)

Saucy - It's time to come back to Cali!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares