Monday, December 05, 2005

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

I TiVo'd The Hulk yesterday afternoon and just watched it this evening. (If I haven't mentioned yet that TiVo will someday become animate and rule the world from its shiny digital throne while we grovel on our knees with glassy-saucer eyes, I'd like to do so now.) Listen people, the movie didn't suck THAT bad. Yes, it's a bit cartoony. It's based on a COMIC book. In any case, I might have a crush on Eric Bana now, not the Green Big Head-ed Eric Bana, but the dark broody one. Hot.

So I started my new temp job today. It's totally do-able. The people are really nice and I was told today there would be tons of down time because of the holidays so I should "just surf the internet or something." Yes ma'am!

I won't be bold and say it went swimingly though. I mean, we're talking about me here. Let's just say I accomplished the following:

1. Broke the copy machine.
2. Copied a 125 page document, where the resulting copy was 129 pages with no blank pages.
3. After misprouncing an employee's name three different ways to the secretary I was asking for directions, still delivered the documents to the wrong office and had to go back later to retrieve them.

Let's go Day 2!

2 Comments:

At 2:26 AM, December 06, 2005, Blogger maisnon said...

I'm intrigued by #2 - or maybe I just wish the copier would spontaneously write 4 pages for me!

 
At 4:11 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Kelly said...

Ah surfing the internet. My current temp job keeps me hopping.

Eric Bana is pretty hot, but the one thing I really could not stand about The Hulk was the 20 minutes of bouncing across the desert that he did. Yeah, that was a long time of silence and bouncing right there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares