7 and 7
Chai tagged me for this 7 and 7 survey. Here ya go.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Visit the architectural heavyweights of the world - The Great Wall of China, the Taj Mahal, etc.
2) See a shuttle launch. (maybe it's already too late...)
3) Adopt a kid or two.
4) Become a professional photographer.
5) Learn to surf.
6) Have a written work published.
7) Be content with my life.
7 things I can do:
1) Make a mean guacamole. (and how!)
2) Find the Orion Nebula with a telescope.
3) Parallel park anything with wheels.
4) Run a five and a half minute mile. (okay, maybe not now that i'm old and flabby)
5) Have a painful affair with the limit on my credit cards.
6) Name the working title of every Buffy episode. (for the love of pete, I am a dork)
7) Give CPR.
7 things I cannot do:
1) Cook, at all.
2) Play an instrument.
3) Get out of debt.
4) Take big risks that will affect the direction of my life.
5) Console crying people.
6) Enjoy country music.
7) Eat cantalope, or anything that's ever touched a cantalope.
7 things that attract me to another person:
1) A hefty cynicism about life.
2) (but:) Optimism about things that can be changed.
3) Sarcastic, occassionally goofy, but not low-brow sense of humor. (no fart jokes)
4) (let's be honest:) Tall, dark and handsome-ness.
5) Individual responsibility.
6) Professional drive, but not at the cost of their humanity.
7) A healthy, but not manic, lifestyle.
7 things I say most often:
2) What the fuck.
3) Oh my god.
4) I need a job.
5) Fucking hell.
7) Chase! NO!!
7 people I want to do this: