Saturday, January 14, 2006

#61

A little anti-climatic, and a little bit cheating, but I accomplished my first thing on my 101 list. Number sixty-one.

I hit 10,000 on my sitemeter earlier this week, but of course, it happened while my internet was out, so I don't even really know what happened. So, to keep it a little parallel, I've added number one-oh-two: Hit 20,000. I know the "hits" aren't something I actually accomplish myself, but I like to think it keeps me keeping-on with the blog-writing.

3 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Roonie said...

Well, no one wanted to miss the first post back...so we was all checkin' like cwaaaazay!

 
At 3:08 PM, January 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

unique visitors. more important than hits. web crawlers generate gratuitous hits, as do page reloads.

 
At 9:35 PM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

1) I know the difference between unique visitors and hits, as I've discussed previously on this site when I've been corrected by the Internets Police for the same thing.

2) I'm sure you meant well, but it's a special pet peeve of mine when people care nothing about the content of my posts, but feel the need to correct me, anonymously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares