Monday, January 30, 2006

Playing catch-up

There have been all these blog posts I've been writing in my head but I just haven't had the chance to sit down and type them out. In addition to that list I posted below, I've also been into the office both days this weekend, did laundry, and I've been dog-sitting for the past week. So, not only do I have pseudo-reviews of the events I've been to, but some High-Larious stories to go with them. (Have you been hit on by a swinger couple lately? Does your dog lodge complaints with the management by poo-ing on the floor every other day?)

If you'd like to check it out, I re-did the blogroll. I'm wicked tired, and I have to hit up my eighth straight day of work tomorrow, so I'll write more later (hopefully sooner).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares