Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tagged: four by four

Thanks Chai.

Four jobs you have had:
  • Proficiency test grader. (Golden State Exam flashbacks, anyone?)
  • Observatory technician. (I helped build a radio telescope and a seismograph...ah, those were the days.)
  • Photographer's assistant. (I assembled prom backdrops!)
  • Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Anchor Construction & Leasing. (Cause that's how I roll.)

    Four movies you could watch over and over: Avert your eyes, here comes my inner geek.
  • Contact.
  • Signs.
  • X-Men.
  • Someone Like You.

    Four places you've lived:
  • Cambria, California.
  • Austin, Texas.
  • Pass Christian, Mississippi. (Pronounced KRIS-chi-ANN. It's mostly underwater now.)
  • Santiago, Chile.

    Four TV shows you love to watch:
  • Project Runway
  • Battlestar Galactica.
  • The Colbert Report.
  • Made-for-TV Disaster Movies.

    Four places you've been on vacation:
  • Athens, Greece.
  • Brussels, Belgium.
  • San Pedro de Atacama, Chile.
  • Palm Desert, California.

    Four of your favorite foods:
  • Onion rings.
  • Chicken curry.
  • Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby.
  • The Salad of Victory

    Four places you'd rather be right now:
  • Ventura, California, with my family.
  • That's about it, sorry.

    Four sites I visit daily: Not a fair question, I visit at least 20 sites daily, especially if you include the blogs I read.
  • Gmail.
  • DCist.
  • NY Times.
  • Sitemeter. Cause I'm a narcissist.

    Four Bloggers you are tagging:
  • Maisnon
  • Eve, who's already been tagged by Roonie, but I'm doing it again because she needs to put her damn site back up.
  • GG
  • CG

  • 2 Comments:

    At 1:10 AM, January 23, 2006, Anonymous eve said...

    I did this one a while back here and the answers haven't changed much in the past 20 days! :) Thanks for thinking of me, I shall soon return to blogging more regularly...

     
    At 1:49 AM, January 23, 2006, Blogger Roonie said...

    I didn't tag Eve, lovey dovey. I tagged Rolando, my friend K-Mo, Moondog, and Vin. But I am glad you tagged Eve, I miss her lil' butt.

    I'm planning to make your salad of victory very soon. And eat it every day for the rest of my life. You don't know it, but sometimes I sit and salivate over that picture. I know, weird. Well, it could be worse. I could do something else with an -ate on the end of the word...I think you know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Listed on BlogShares