Thursday, January 05, 2006

That is not natural.

So this afternoon I got the munchies. I breezed downstairs to see what treasures our food cabinet held for me. Take a look inside, check out the goods...
Cabinet
La de da...nothing unusual...until...wha...uh, what is thatOHMYGODLOOKAWAY!


PinkSalmon

Why on god's green earth would something like that exist!? WHY WOULD IT BE IN OUR CABINET? People live here!!

Sometime next week I'm going to turn the corner into our kitchen, minding my own business, and get hit in the face with a salmon loaf.

3 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger HomeImprovementNinja said...

I tried pink salmon in a can once. I think the can would've tasted better.

 
At 4:20 AM, January 06, 2006, Blogger Saucy Lil' Tart said...

Okay, that's odd.

 
At 3:15 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger Chai said...

munchies from what????? now that is the real question we should all be asking. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares