Sunday, February 26, 2006

Project 4 preview

I know, I'm prolific with the blogging when I come home on a Saturday before 1am and sober. But I've got things to do tomorrow which require getting up at the break-ass of dawn, so here I am, trying to be good.

Project 4 Gallery Opening

Lori Grinker's exhibit "Afterwar" at the Project 4 Gallery requires your attendance.

Project 4 Gallery Opening

I'm suddenly regretting passing it over for a DCist review, because I walked away with some pretty strong feelings about the exhibit. I had planned on browbeating Adrian into switching with me when I ran into him tonight, but it turns out he doesn't have it either. I know the arts editor will do a bang-up job, but I guess I never thought that I'd start going to art shows where I didn't just want to talk about it, but felt I had to.

Well, that's what TTtC is here for, right?? So expect a mini-review in the next few days.

2 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Reya Mellicker said...

I'll go see the show - seems perfect after the impact the DaDa show had on me. Thanks.

 
At 11:23 AM, February 26, 2006, Blogger Chai said...

im excited to read your review... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares