Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Very Model of a Modern Urban Gentleman

Okay, maybe not a gentleman. I was on my way to work this morning when I saw this middle aged man on an expensive bike, dressed in high-end racing gear. He had a briefcase strapped to the back, a grande Starbucks latte in his right hand while steering with his left, and was repeatedly honked and yelled at as he dashed in front of traffic that was moving much faster than he was.

And I thought, "Wow, if that isn't a DC commuter, I don't know what is."

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, March 28, 2006, Anonymous bluegrasshole said...

accolades on you titular reference to HMS Pinafore. Well played, madam, well played

 
At 9:03 PM, March 28, 2006, Anonymous Kirk Diogu said...

close - pirates of penzance.

 
At 12:45 AM, March 29, 2006, Blogger Roonie said...

Did you check out whether or not he had a nice arse? I would've.

 
At 6:19 PM, March 30, 2006, Anonymous bluegrasshole said...

d'oh, you're right Kirk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares