Sunday, April 16, 2006

Best Spam of the Week:

Hello,

Someone (hopefully you) has asked for this email address to be hassled
roughly every 1 days to:

Trim that fat off of my thighs! Calling them hips doesn't make them any less fat.

Thanks!

--The HassleMe Team

Awesome. Also, the award for Most Out Of Touch With Reality goes to me this week for saying the following:

"Oh yeah, I had an argument with someone about that the other day....or, wait, maybe I read an argument about it on the internet..."

3 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, April 17, 2006, Anonymous kirk diogu said...

funny. but actually, hassleme is a "service." so this must have been intentionally done by someone--it's not spam as in unsolicited, random e-mail. you have any enemies?

 
At 7:17 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

yeah, i figured as much, seeing how my spam filter didn't catch it. i would wager i have a few petty enemies out there who would do something this lame. luckily for me the email said "if you don't respond, we won't contact you again." i still think it was funny. and anyway, my hips rock.

 
At 4:13 AM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Roonie said...

What a weird thing to send to someone who has irked you. I usually just send them that IM bot that talks to them as if it knows them. Everyone always falls for it. I used to do it to people who were online in class and watch their reactions. Talk about peeing pants with laughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares