Monday, April 17, 2006

CBS and TiVo Hate Me

What is it with network stations changing around programming times all willy nilly? Every week it's "Be sure to catch Your Favorite Show at a new time and day," and then the next week they do it again. Someone at CBS decided to move Amazing Race to compete with Top Model and some crappy show my roommate records, thus bumping it off the TiVo schedule and making me miss two episodes. I even missed the one where the nerds got cut! I loved the nerds!

Doesn't TiVo have the power to notify me when this happens? Can't it call me at work, or at least leave me a post-it on the fridge? Don't we have the technology? I realize this would only further empower the Robot Revolution, but if I miss the one where Fran and Barry get cut, someone at CBS is going to pay. With their life.

Update: Oh my god! Phil has a blog! ...Too bad it sucks, and it's highly unlikely our sex god himself writes it, and it's a couple episodes behind, but still. Now if he could just leave a comment on TTtC asking me to marry him while rappelling down Mt. Everest before our honeymoon snorkeling across the Mediterranean topped off with a lovely picnic on top of an active volcano, I could die a happy woman.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger adrian said...

as long as tyler and bj are in, wearing frog hats, i'm in.

 
At 5:56 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

hell yes. they're my front runners now that the nerds are gone.

to the man who gave me the image of a grown man wearing kermit on his head eagerly pushing a naked greek wrestler out of a ring, the best of luck to you.

also, i hope lake dies a painful and public death after calling his wife a "bitch" on national television (or really, at all). one guess which couple will end up on dr. phil when this season is over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares