Friday, May 19, 2006

Go Bishops!

I'm off to the Buckeye State for the weekend, due to my questionable decision to attend my five-year college reunion. I've got about 5-6 hours of driving time ahead of me, so ...awesome.

You know, last week this whole thing spurred in me some irrational need to lose five pounds before this weekend arrived. Whenever I do that, what happens? That's right, I think about food constantly (and how I shouldn't be eating it, except I immediately forget this part) and end up gaining five pounds. The lesson here is, Never Try.

Anyway, so far it doesn't look like I'll actually be attending any reunion activities, unless my friend Kristy and I decide to crash the dinner on Saturday night (which neither of us registered for). But we're staying with my old roommate and meeting up with a bunch of other folks at the ol' watering hole, plus my friends from the House should be easy to find, since I'll actually be staying in Columbus, not Delaware.

By the way, in case you forgot (though I know you didn't!), 10.5: Apocalypse begins this Sunday. If you need to catch the first installment ([crosses fingers] c'mon trilogy!), it's airing on Saturday. Or you could just borrow my dvd.

I'll leave you for the weekend with this guy. Don't laugh, he'll kick your ass. Unless you happen to be on, like, a sports field somewhere.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, May 23, 2006, Blogger Roonie said...

I hate to admit it, but I kinda miss ye olde Buckeye State. I wanna hear your stories from the weekend!

 
At 6:06 PM, May 23, 2006, Anonymous hard.corr said...

i hope you at least got some hot sex from an old boyfriend. do tell.

 
At 6:33 PM, May 24, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

I know, I've had a busy week. Updates soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares