Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sigh

I know, I haven't updated in forever. Whenever I hit the two week mark without a post, the three people who read my blog suddenly start emailing me wondering where the running commentary has gone, so I just wanted to put up a quick post. I'm tired! I need a break from TTtC, just a short one. Blogging is hard work people. Well, that, and I've been putting a lot of focus into job hunting and that other website I work on, both of which have involved a lot of research and writing, leaving me a little drained when it comes to the blog. I'm going to California on Friday until next Wednesday, so I should be all refreshed, with a nice bank of ridiculous tales to spin for you when I get back.

I also realized that next year I'm going to have to start a separate garden blog. So if I start thinking now, I should have a clever blog name ready by next spring. I wouldn't leave you without a quick update:

The jalapenos are blooming!
Holla!

The green peppers are blooming!
Pick a pepper

The cucumbers are blooming!
Cucumber plants

And as always, you can follow the horti/agricultural epic here.

Later!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, June 25, 2006, Blogger Roonie said...

I have been feeling the same way about blogging. Blogging IS hard work! And I just don't feel that I've got adequate fodder to fill the pages anymore. Besides, who's really reading, anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares