Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Bar Exam Advice

I promised you googling bar exam takers that I'd give you some links to my posts from last year concerning my summer of study. I'd say something like, "not that you care," but clearly many of you do, and probably need hours of fodder for procrastinating, so here you go:

  • How To Make Friends In Bar/Bri By Libeling Them On The Internet (read the comments, too)
  • Law Students Are Annoying
  • How To Pass the Bar by Buying Shit
  • Obviously, You're An Idiot
  • Clearly, I Should Have Freaked Out About The Job Thing More
  • Murder-Inducing Coldstone's Employees
  • Nihilism and the Bar
  • Why Bar/Bri? Not This
  • (One of the many installments of) CalBar: Douchebags of Uselessness
  • The Simulated MBE and the Open Mines Doctrine
  • What To Eat While Studying for the Bar
  • Chill the Fuck Out Already
  • Early Lawyering, or, What to Do If You're Suing Someone While Studying for the Bar
  • Sidenote: Strangers who Hit On Me
  • Blogging and Bar Studying
  • Surely An Asshole Like You Can Pass
  • Casualties of War
  • Dealing With Avian Flu
  • Freaking Out Helps No One
  • Okay, I'm Freaking Out
  • What to Bring to the Exam

    There's another ton of posts concerning waiting for the results, but that's a whole different world of pain. FYI - Almost everyone on my sidebar there (which I haven't updated in forever) took the bar with me, so feel free to browse. Enjoy, and good luck!

  • 3 Comments:

    At 3:41 AM, July 05, 2006, Blogger Roonie said...

    If it weren't for those days - and, moreover, those posts - we wouldn't have met. But the sight of them makes me nauseous.

    Ah, I love you, CalBar.

     
    At 11:51 AM, July 05, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

    I know, it was so terrible, but reading over them made me kind of nostalgic. We had quite the blogger circle of friends slash support group back then. Blogging these days doesn't quite seem the same.

     
    At 3:54 AM, July 06, 2006, Blogger Roonie said...

    I agree. I don't see the lovely community flourishing like it did for us last summer...

    ...but alas, I am still not nostalgic!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Listed on BlogShares