Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I've got a secret...

Let's have a quick note on one of the best shows on television: Project Runway. I've been on the bandwagon since day 1, trying (successfully!) to get all my friends to watch. I'm thrilled that they're doing it twice a year now, and not solely relying on the once-a-year New York Fashion week for the finale. I already have Bravo on for pre-Season Premiere starting in a few minutes.

I noticed there was an article in todays WaPo about the show, but stopped reading about a paragraph in because I don't even like to hear the assignment given away, if I can help it. I heard a few hours later that--oh my god--the writer gave away the ending of the premiere! Why, why, why would you tell people who got cut won without a spoiler warning? I would be livid! See people, this is why I don't read the news.

---

Update (liveblogging!): Omg! Wendy Pepper lost like a thousand pounds! She almost looks--gasp--don't say it...good!

Update 2: Heidi Klum is gorgeous and can wear just about anything beautifully, but...cornrows? Really?

Update 3: "This looks soft and like it would smell like...Febreeze." Awesome.

4 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger maisnon said...

As you know, I don't have a TV - however during law school, I caught a cold the week my parents were out of town and I camped out at their place and watched a marathon of the entire first season. My little brother watched it with me, and at one point he said, "What was she thinking? The line was all wrong!!" [pause] "I have to go now - I'm losing straight points."

 
At 10:31 PM, July 13, 2006, Anonymous Sylvie said...

I know you love your TiVo but with this show, I really don't have to spend the money. They must replay the same show at least ten times during the week on Bravo. Its clearly their bread and butter. My pick is Laura; love the chic coat, love the chic way she holds herself, love the fact that she has five kids, works, and looks as good as she does. Can't wait for the crazies to get crazier.

 
At 2:15 PM, July 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with EVERYTHING you just wrote except this: Heidi's hair looked awesome. It's called braids....

 
At 11:07 AM, July 25, 2006, Anonymous Rebecca said...

So I hate to do this to you all, if you don't already know about this site, but:

bloggingprojectrunway.blogspot.com has been consuming a great deal of my free time since I discovered it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares