Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Crappy Weekend, New Blog!

That was a nasty 96 hours you guys. I got a project last week from an attorney who I've just started to work with, in an area of law I have no background in. It didn't seem very hard, until I started to really get into it, and right around Friday morning I realized I was hard-core screwed. After staying until 10pm that night, I just sucked it up and canceled almost all my plans for the weekend. On Monday I got up at 4am and managed to finish everything just before 8pm....let me tell you, I slept like a baby last night.

So yeah, I said I was going to take a break from TTtC (and I totally did - over a week you guys!), but I didn't exactly take a break from blogging. Since one of the reasons I wanted to ease back was to concentrate on preparing for India, I did what anyone would do - I started another blog.

So if you'd like to keep up on my travel prep and my experiences once I get there, click over to Farther Than Oxnard.

Since I'll be by myself, and for about two weeks, will be in the Eastern Hemisphere's Capital of Technology, you'll probably hear from me fairly regularly while I'm over there. If life goes as planned, I'll be able to keep the blog going for more than just India.

4 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Chai said...

and through it all, you were a wonderful hostess at the "we-wont-let-summer-end-mo-fo BBQ." i'll miss those...sigh.

 
At 7:44 AM, October 04, 2006, Blogger HomeImprovementNinja said...

Hey! Sorry about the disk. I keep forgetting about it until I drive by your place. I'll put it in my car so that I'll remember it next time I'm on that street. By the way, how's the new chicken place?

 
At 3:54 PM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks Ninja. I haven't been yet, but I'm hearing all raves.

 
At 11:46 AM, October 05, 2006, Anonymous jasmine said...

I can't WAIT to see your photos from India.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares