Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I must go find a fabulous outfit.

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow, y'all? I'm hanging out with Tim Gunn THAT'S WHAT! And by "hanging out" I mean standing in the back of a packed auditorium because I got the very last press pass to an event that sold out faster than a Death Cab concert with a leaked presale password.

But whatever, IT'S TIM GUNN and I'm going. Got any questions you want me to ask him? It's going to be a full day tomorrow, and I'm taking off a little early from work (woo!) to go to this lecture (WOO!), then heading straight to an awards reception up in never never land somewhere in NW.

The point being, I'm totally going to see Tim Gunn tomorrow. I just watched the PJR reunion special, which was just as funny and uncomfortable as they always are. That guy Keith apparently spent his time off making up "Bitch Set Me Up" stories about how the production team screwed him. And I've decided once and for all that Vincent is not a person I ever want to be alone in a room with. I suppose we're going to have to throw some kind of party next Wednesday for the big-ass finale where [spoiler, but it's all over the news] Neck Tattoo gets accused of having children in Bangladesh sew his fabulous line with their tiny little calloused fingers. True or false? Who cares - what did Michael make??

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, October 05, 2006, Anonymous Sylvie said...

When you say "find," I hope you mean in your closet. Because I do recall two very extended shopping trips that ended with your credit card turning to you and spitefully saying "STOP USING ME."

Ahh...Tim Gunn. Ask him if he has ever had a bad lover whom he had to tell "make it work."

 
At 11:44 AM, October 05, 2006, Anonymous jasmine said...

Not sure who Tim Gunn is...I feel stupid :(

 
At 2:29 PM, October 05, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Tim Gunn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares