Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Would you like to see photos?

I took a bunch of pictures of the new place while I was there to sign the lease, but I can't post most of them because the owners still have all their personal belongings there. I can share these two with you. Here's the island in my new awesome kitchen:

New Kitchen!

Yup, those are marble(ish?) counters! And a dishwasher! And a big sink! Looking over the island is the open living/dining room, so it's like a big loft style, which is what I've always wanted. That open door at the beginning of the hallway back there will be my bedroom.

Here's the patio:

New Patio!

Isn't it nice? There's no dirt, but plenty of room for a box garden, and there's dirt out front where the owners say they've planted tomatoes, zucchini and lots of herbs, so I'll still have room to get my hands dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares