Monday, November 13, 2006

And a few more things:

I know hardly anyone reads my poor travel blog (which I may just go ahead and fuse back into this one...but I love my header!), but I've made my likely India itinerary, so if any of you guys in the know want to take a look and provide feedback, I'd really appreciate it.

Secondly, this is the best thing ever, via Pygs. Though if I were making my own ring tone I'd have to go with, "Yes it is, Cathy," because I love me some hilarious non-sequitors. It's a good thing I don't have sound on my work computer, or I'd play with this all day.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, November 13, 2006, Blogger The Governess said...

oh, I probably listen to these clips for 5 or 10 minutes every day. I'm pathetic.

And I looooove the Cathy one. It ranks right up there in favorites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares