Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fox 5, wtf?

I just got home and turned on the telly, which was on local channel 5 from something I watched earlier. The 11pm news was on and as they gave previews going to commercial, some asshole-sounding guy just voiceovered: "Then we'll talk about airports next, not the long lines, but all the breast feeding. What's up with that?"

Gah. My head. Is exploding.

Update! "Stepping in gum, that's bad. Stepping in dog doo, that's the worst!" Omg. I can't believe I almost missed that story. News! Following it was a bunch of awesome shots of dogs shitting which, for the first time ever, made me thankful I never pursued camerawork. Then, inexplicably, the Law & Order theme starts playing in the background as some dude in a stenciled windbreaker displays the awesomeness of his dog shit trash can that's supposed to motivate people to pick it up, or something. Except everyone ignores it, so, personal struggle feature!

Update The Second: You people are all dead to me. What good are the comments unless you people tell me what a terrible writer I am, eh? Sure, leave it to David to tell me over beers that "you know...you're having some "it's/its" confusion." Dude! I know the difference, but my blog posts - if you hadn't noticed - are typically long, rambling stories. I do try to read them over, but I miss a lot of stuff and probably overwhelm RSS feeds from here to Shanghai with the number of times I update because of post-posted observed typos. Also, I don't know how to spell carousel, it would seem. Well, now I do. How embarrassing! Or not, since I fixed them all and no one will ever no!

6 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, November 22, 2006, Blogger Matt said...

no one will ever no!

Nice.

 
At 1:10 PM, November 22, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Thanks, I rather liked that myself.

 
At 11:30 AM, November 23, 2006, Blogger archana said...

well, if you're being serious.... your wednesday post has "who's" in it instead of "whose" (someone whose email you won't print).

if you're NOT being serious.... i'm just a huge jackass.

 
At 11:36 AM, November 23, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

ahhh! that's another one i do all the time.

anyway, it's totally not there, so i don't know what you're talking about ;)

 
At 3:48 PM, November 27, 2006, Blogger David said...

At least I have the decentcy to get good and drunk before pointing out your foibles

 
At 5:27 PM, November 28, 2006, Anonymous roonie said...

My goodness. I just read for the content, folks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares