Friday, November 10, 2006

downtime

I have over 3000 songs on iTunes but really only listen to one playlist I made with about 500 songs on it. Isn't that ridiculous? So I'm sitting here listening to all those old songs that remind me of law school and Ohio and it's a little weird, but not in a bad way.

I had lunch with Quinn this afternoon, since he's a fed and had the day off. A nice late lunch with probably too much to drink, but it's a slow Friday. Now I'm just biding time until a party down the block starts up. David called this morning and said his roommate was good friends with The Changes, who are playing at DC9 tonight, and they were coming over for a small pre-party. He asked if I wanted to come by and, well, c'mon, look at these pretty fellas. Of course I'm coming.

So it's like that Friday night downtime, between work and party and you're not quite sure what to do with yourself. I just changed over to beta blogger and am not impressed so far. First of all, they don't tell you until after you've switched that you can no longer comment on non-beta blogs, so what, now I'm supposed to nag all my friends to switch over? Super lame, guys. Second, the log-in page is way fugly. Let's clean that up a little, shall we? Talk about busy. Anyway, I'm sure I can find something more productive with my Friday downtime than talking blogger beta, but it also seems that a lot of stuff going on right now is of the career/personal/relationship type stuff that doesn't belong on the blog, so oh well! Time to go get another beer.

3 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, November 13, 2006, Blogger bekbek said...

K, it's now Monday morning and still there are better things to do than talk blogger beta, but-but-but... they fixed the comment thing. Or anyway it was fixed. That's how I was finally able to comment on your non-beta blog.

I'm just sayin'...

Is it Friday again yet?

 
At 12:34 PM, November 13, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Did they really fix it? I tried to comment on someone's (non beta) blog on Friday and it didn't post...I'll have to go try again maybe.

 
At 1:47 PM, November 25, 2006, Blogger bekbek said...

Oh. If you're already logged in, it works. If you're not logged in, AFTER you've written your comment, you get the link to log in... and you log in... and what you wrote is gone and you have to write your comment all over again.

Annoying, yes. Impossible, no.

Silly Blogger. Trix are for kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares